RoseBum Banner

Methos, can we get in touch somehow?

2019-02-20, 01:38 PM
This feels weird to do as a public post but since there is no PM function here I am.

Anyway, on the old server we used to just talk for hours. I even remember one of the mods getting exasperated because we weren't playing (you of course had the chat transcripts to prove that it hadn't made much of a difference haha). I miss those conversations a lot, is there some way I can contact you besides creating a topic here on the forum?

I use Signal, an open source, end-to-end encrypted messaging app https://sgnl.link/1KpeYmF.

I know you're pretty picky about what software you use so I'm not sure if that's up to snuff, but I'm open to anything. Email, IRC, maybe something RFC1149-based?

2019-02-21, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by "A_Rabid_Cat"
This feels weird to do as a public post but since there is no PM function here I am.

I'll get around to that one day.
2019-02-23, 01:57 PM

Anyway, on the old server we used to just talk for hours. I even remember one of the mods getting exasperated because we weren't playing (you of course had the chat transcripts to prove that it hadn't made much of a difference haha). I miss those conversations a lot, is there some way I can contact you besides creating a topic here on the forum?

Tricky on two counts. One is the lack of PM functionality with which to exchange contact data, but the other is finding a tolerable means of communication in the first place. I value my privacy, as you well know, and don't like to give out my email. I will ponder my options, but at least for the moment there is this forum.

I use Signal, an open source, end-to-end encrypted messaging app https://sgnl.link/1KpeYmF.

I just looked into that. Imagine my surprise when it said "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

I know you're pretty picky about what software you use so I'm not sure if that's up to snuff, but I'm open to anything. Email, IRC, maybe something RFC1149-based?

1149? I dunno...seems kinda flighty. B-)

Statistics

Total Posts: 323
Total Topics: 58
Total Members: 81
Our Newest Nember: Crazy

Birthdays

No birthdays today.

Users Online

No users online.