RoseBum Banner

Let's Find the Funniest Thing on Youtube

2018-05-30, 04:54 AM
I appreciate humor. I don't mean mildly amusing things such as a cat doing something stupid, or a clip from a sitcom, or an unlikely event that happened to get caught on camera. I mean things that make you laugh so hard and for so long that you fear you may be suffering a brain bleed from the sustained increase in cranial blood pressure.

I mean weapons-grade comedy. I don't care if it's ten years old, just so long as it still hurts.

Such things are rare and hard to come by. Confounding efforts further is the fact that comedy is damnably subjective. Having said that, humans are (as a rule) more alike than unalike, so I think that if we put our heads together we can probably isolate a few such gems of jocularity, standards of silliness, and models of mirth at the limits of levity. And who knows, perhaps down the road a ways, we may even be able to organize a forum poll (hint hint) for The Funniest Thing Everâ„¢, culling the nominees from this thread.

To start things off, I offer the video that I found so funny that it inspired me to create this thread. Think of this as the "You must be at least THIS tall to to ride!" sign at the entrance.

Everyone Should Own A Lot Of These Extinguishers

Now it's your turn. What have you got?
2018-05-30, 11:38 AM
I may as well post the entire channel for Oney Cartoons but I'll keep it short and just post my favorite.

2018-06-08, 02:19 AM
I've always been a fan of the concept of misheard lyrics videos, but the vast majority of them in existence are utterly pathetic. You could count the truly great ones on one hand. This, I believe, deserves to be counted among them as one of the few needles in the haystack:

O Fortuna Misheard Lyrics
2018-06-30, 06:55 AM
2018-07-02, 08:08 AM
https://youtu.be/Ki5cvEPu_e0
only watch until 1:21

https://youtu.be/ssr1PMSNvwk
whole thing is good

Statistics

Total Posts: 323
Total Topics: 58
Total Members: 81
Our Newest Nember: Crazy