RoseBum Banner

Does anyone have all of the old maps?

2018-08-26, 03:47 AM
A while back, we had a mapping event where people made "cube"-style maps that we stitched together. I remember doing some custom stuff with this, so I was wondering if anyone still had all of the old maps (that may potentially contain this one).

There were a number of those instagib maps in large, "real-world" rooms as well (like an air hockey table, a bar, a living room, etc).
2018-08-26, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by "x-quake"
A while back, we had a mapping event where people made "cube"-style maps that we stitched together. I remember doing some custom stuff with this, so I was wondering if anyone still had all of the old maps (that may potentially contain this one).

There were a number of those instagib maps in large, "real-world" rooms as well (like an air hockey table, a bar, a living room, etc).

The redirects for the old VCTF and Invasion servers were saved before Milk shut everything down. They are located here:

http://cdn.rosebum.com/redirect/vctf-old/
http://cdn.rosebum.com/redirect/inv-old/
2018-12-31, 07:11 PM
I spoke to Milk this morning .. we have all of the old servers, forums, etc ... all still intact. Milk had to take over running his families farm years ago.

^^ Farmer 'Milk'

While he was changing a tractor motor he smashed his hand. While focusing on the recovery of his hand (Pain med's, physical therapy, etc ...) he unfortunately and inadvertently had the lapse in renewing the DNS name. Fast forward ... Love to see Trev nabbed the rosebum.com DNS name back and taken up the mantle to keep the community (Although we all old-er now ... bleck ...) :)

Great to see so many familiar names and i look forward to catching up!

PS - Happy New Year! Goodbye 2018! Hello 2019!
2018-12-31, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by "Kernelpanic"
I spoke to Milk this morning .. we have all of the old servers, forums, etc ... all still intact. Milk had to take over running his families farm years ago.

^^ Farmer 'Milk'

While he was changing a tractor motor he smashed his hand. While focusing on the recovery of his hand (Pain med's, physical therapy, etc ...) he unfortunately and inadvertently had the lapse in renewing the DNS name. Fast forward ... Love to see Trev nabbed the rosebum.com DNS name back and taken up the mantle to keep the community (Although we all old-er now ... bleck ...) :)

Great to see so many familiar names and i look forward to catching up!

PS - Happy New Year! Goodbye 2018! Hello 2019!

PS PS @ Trev - Need to ability to edit your own posts to correct mistakes and unfinished sentences! :)
2019-09-12, 05:20 PM
Kernel! Good to see you! I thought the last I had heard of you was back in college when think-tank started, heh. I feel bad that I didn't get more involved with that back in the day.

Glad to hear that milk didn't actually disappear. He definitely changed paths, that's for sure.

If you still talk to him, say hi for me.

Statistics

Total Posts: 342
Total Topics: 61
Total Members: 85
Our Newest Nember: gizm0-

Birthdays

No birthdays today.

Users Online

No users online.