So, my intentions with this topic is to share my memories of Rosebum. If you don't care about that, that's cool, nice seeing you again.

So, when I was a child my dad bought me the original Mac Mini, along with Unreal Tournament 2004. I had played plenty of console games before then, but this was my first experience with online gaming. With that in mind, I would like to thank you all for dealing with my 9 year old antics. That's also how I ended up with the name "Crazy" because I thought that name was pretty cool at the time, having no basis in which to compare to. When I made this forum account, and typed in that name, all I could think was "What the hell was wrong with me?".

When I think back to Rosebum it is both a spoon full of nostalgic bliss, and a metric shit ton of cringe, as I recall all of the stupid things I did as a child, many of which took place on the Rosebum servers. I have a hard time truly enjoying any other FPS games because there's nothing out there quite like Rosebum' VCTF, and nearly every time I pick up a new FPS game the memories of this place cross my mind. For some reason, game developers have this idea in their head that quadruple jump coupled with infinite wall dodges is a bad idea, little do they know those are simply part of the puzzle to making a great game.

I don't really have much more to say that isn't getting into specifics, I just wanted to post something, and I figured I'd just share my history.

Its great seeing you all again, I remember most of you well, not sure if you guys remember me.

- Crazy, Nottogood, A_BUNNY!! and surely some other names I've forgotten